Dear Parents and Guardians,

It is with great pride that we announce the Student of the Month for LCSD Fort Braden School. This recognition is awarded to a student who demonstrates exceptional qualities in academics, behavior, and citizenship.

We are thrilled to announce that the Student of the Month for this period is Acelynn Allen. Acelynn has consistently shown a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and dedication to their studies, making them a role model for their peers.

We believe that it is important to acknowledge and celebrate the achievements of our students, and the Student of the Month program is one way we do so. We are proud of Acelynn and all of our students, and we look forward to continuing to celebrate their achievements in the future.

Thank you,

Fort Braden School