Dear Parents and Guardians of FBS Students,

We are pleased to inform you that Mr. Terrance Barber will be joining us as a special guest for the Principal for a Day program at FBS. We are excited to have him participate in this unique event and grateful for his willingness to share his time and expertise with us.

During his visit, Mr. Barber will be meeting with school staff, observing classrooms, and engaging with our students. We believe that his presence and contributions will provide valuable learning opportunities for everyone involved.

We would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to Mr. Barber for his support and commitment to our school and community. We greatly appreciate his contribution and look forward to welcoming him to FBS.

Sincerely,

Todd Lanter

Principal, FBS