W. T. Moore families,

Our Mustang Stampede Fun Run fundraiser will kick off in just 3 weeks on 02/15/2023! Our goal is to raise $20,000 for school improvements and to strengthen our school community.

Key dates to remember:

● REGISTRATION OPENS - 02/01/2023. Register on https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.mybooster.com&c=E,1,JulbE-TEs9ZLQdsr8nb3MlG5CUNKMUDzGeJq9jsKob2gPe6iaev9MZDmZwS_IIhWqUle3YGsgRmxPPHse1OqQ0DUgmood3pKEOmpvR-prCbF6BOQ5Q,,&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mybooster.com&c=E,1,FFKAoYcl82pqExrEQnd6y9-Ru1NGXV7vOYh_s_QemEj50ncoafBKQqn4XxHN6eGrgedw2giAxdqYPRhsguvHI09sjdWw8fpD_aN6sZEliFU,&typo=1>. This year we are offering incentives to parents who register their children early… HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ENTERED TO WIN AN AMAZON GIFT CARD???!!!

● Mustang Stampede Fun Run Kick Off - 02/15/2023

● Event Day - 02/24/2023

Donations will go toward supporting our school and can be given throughout the entire experience. There is no pressure to give, but we invite you to help our school by sharing our fundraiser with your family and friends!

This year, we are taking on more of the “work” so that we can keep more of the profit. This means that we will need YOUR help during the week to make our event a success. We will be sharing Sign-Up Genius links soon so that you can decide how and when you want to help.

Thank you for supporting W. T. Moore Elementary School through the Mustang Stampede Fun Run!

[cid:image003.png@01D9309A.004C5680]