We are SO EXCITED about our upcoming PTM sponsored movie night!! On January 27th, prepare to get comfy and cozy up with snacks and a GREAT movie on the big screen! We will feature Minions: The Rise of Gru, and we want YOU to join us!

Bring your sleeping bag, lawn chair, a blanket and pillow…whatever makes you most comfortable to enjoy the evening.

Please see the flyer below, and also use the following link to preorder snacks for the big night! THE LAST DAY TO PRE-ORDER SNACKS IS WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25. https://www.mooreptm.com/product-page/movie-night-snacks

Thank you for your support of our beloved school! GO MUSTANGS!

***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A FAMILY EVENT. ALL STUDENTS MUST BE SUPERVISED BY A PARENT OR RESPONSIBLE ADULT. STUDENTS MAY NOT BE DROPPED OFF AND PICKED UP.***