Good afternoon, Wolves!

We welcomed our students back to school this week and  I'm excited to see what the second semester brings!  Please remember to review our school website calendar to see all of the special events and activities for second semester!

Roberts Elementary School is hosting their annual Trent Trot (1M, 5K, 10K) to support local families whose children were and are battling childhood cancer on Saturday, January 21st.  Today is the last day to register.  If interested, please visit https://TheTrent2023.eventbrite.com<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fthetrent2023.eventbrite.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7C%7Ced21869dd7b54e66571608daee741a12%7C69292adba72a4537aa24d67a6f5642bc%7C0%7C0%7C638084479719728729%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=GLLiBDDqxJLv7oHaExdSjA%2FcqWlBQsZWaDKVSJdMtyU%3D&reserved=0>

Please see the attached information for our 7th grade Busch Gardens field trip.  The first payment is due January 26th/ 27th.

PTO has organized a share night at the Apalachee Parkway location, 1498 Apalachee Parkway.  A fundraising flyer must be shown and will be attached to our listserv next week.  Online orders must use the code H44VJLY for Swift Creek to receive credit.  Thanks for supporting Swift Creek!

Have a great weekend!