Good afternoon Wolves!

We had a great teach planning day today in preparation for the second semester.  I can't wait to welcome all of our students back to school and I am looking forward to a positive, productive second semester.

Students return to school tomorrow on a regular bell schedule.  Please review your student's second semester schedule in FOCUS prior to school tomorrow.  Some students enrolled in semester-long classes may have a new schedule, compared to first semester.  In addition, we have updated student schedules based on change requests that were made prior to break.

Over the break, our cafeteria furniture was updated.  With this upgrade, we removed the remaining microwaves for student use.  While I recognize students have become accustomed to their availability, Swift Creek is one of the only schools providing this option to students and their use has become a safety concern.  Please make arrangements to provide student lunches that do not need to be heated in a microwave or plan to have students utilize the school lunch program.  As a reminder, outside food deliveries are not accepted.

Second semester report cards will be posted to FOCUS on Wednesday, January 11th.  If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your student's teacher directly.

Have a great week!