Good afternoon, Wolves!

We had an eventful week this week at The Creek!  I was extremely proud of all of our staff and students during our severe weather alert this week.  Everyone followed our safety procedures and were prepared for the severe weather that approached our area.  This week,  our boys basketball and girls soccer teams continued their seasons.  Some of our Chorus students were able to attend a Voctave Concert at FSU, our orchestra students participated in a workshop, and All District Band rehearsals took place.  We are very proud of our 12 Swift Creek representatives.  Congratulations Max, Kaidy, Miguel, Eric, Kaylee, Abigail, Mikaela, Aiden, Mila, Pearce, Lewis, and Tejas for being chosen to participate in All District Band!  Don’t forget to check our school website calendar for all of our student events and activities.

Next week, we kick off our PTO World’s Finest Chocolate Fundraiser.  This is their largest fundraiser of the year, with proceeds going to classroom and schoolwide initiatives to further develop instructional experiences.  Please see the attachment for more information.  Permission forms were distributed through third period classes today and students will be able to turn in permission forms and pick up candy boxes beginning Monday.   Starting Monday morning, and every morning until Feb. 17, PTO will be set up outside the media center to collect money and distribute additional boxes.  Thank you, in advance, for your support!

Next Friday is our next Super Howl Out, as we near 3rd 9 weeks progress reports on February 8th.

Have a great weekend!