Good afternoon, Wolves!

Although we are only in the second week of the new semester, Swift Creek students are already making headlines!  Last night, Medha Shanbhag won the district-wide spelling bee.  Today, Ryan Garcia and Sydney Kilgore were recognized at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Dreamers and Doers Celebration.  I am proud of all three students and the way they represent themselves and our school.  Congratulations!

Report cards were posted to FOCUS on Wednesday.  If you have any questions, please reach out to your student’s teacher.  The Tallahassee Fire Department met with our students on Wednesday during first lunch.  We appreciate their time and showing off their fire truck!  They will be volunteering during lunch throughout the second semester.  Our monthly PTO meeting took place this week.  We have some great events scheduled for the remainder of the school year and PTO is always looking for parent volunteers.  If you are interested in participating in PTO, or volunteering for their events, please e-mail [log in to unmask]

There is no school on Monday, 1/16.  Next week kicks off our girls soccer season with a rivalry game against Deerlake, at Godby.  Our Guitar students will be taking a field trip to Lincoln High School for a workshop, the Sinta Saxophone Quartet will be performing for our band students, and next Friday (1/20) is our first Wolf Walk of the second semester.  Please visit our school website calendar for all important events and dates.

School Choice has opened for the 2023-2024 school year. School Choice closes on March 1st at 5 p.m.  Please see the attached flyer for more information.

Have a great three day weekend!