Please join us tomorrow night for Literacy Night!
 Enter the campus through the front gate by the office.

[log in to unmask]" src="cid:image004.jpg@01D92CDA.52BB0060" style="width: 5.5833in; height: 3.1562in; max-width: 100%;">

Friday, January 27th

Theme: We are all Blue about Books

Students wear Conley blue or dress as their favorite book character.

*No scary book character costumes or masks.

Don’t Forget to Like and Follow our Facebook Page!

https://www.facebook.com/ConleySchoolatSouthwood  Click this link! We post pictures and updates several times a week! Check out the great things happening at Conley Elementary.

Future Dates:

1/23-1/27 – Literacy Week

2/8 – Progress Reports Posted

2/20 – Presidents Day – No School

3/10 – Last Day of the 3rd Quarter/ Field Day

3/13 – 17 – Spring Break – No School

3/20 – Teacher Planning Day – No School

3/29 – Report Cards Posted to the Parent Portal

4/7 – Spring Holiday – No School

4/16 – Interim Reports Posted to the Parent Portal

5/22 – 24 – Early Release Days – School out at 12:20

5/24 – Last Day of School

[log in to unmask]" src="cid:image001.jpg@01D925B7.D1B82750" alt="Conley Signature" style="width: 4in; height: 2in; max-width: 100%;">

UNSUBSCRIBE LINK

If you no longer have a child at Conley and would like to be removed from receiving messages, please follow the link below and complete the steps to be removed from our listserv.

http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CONLEY-PARENTS&A=1