Hello Hawks Rise Families,

What an exciting week we had at Hawks Rise this past week!  Science on the Move, the Spelling Bee, the Speech contest, the beginning of 12 Days of Kindness, the Book Fair preview, the November Principal’s Book Chat, Nest Day…and this on top of the amazing academic lessons from our teachers!

What a wonderful time we are having at Hawks Rise!

See below for information for our upcoming week:

Monday, 12/5         Baaz (Yellow)

Tuesday, 12/6        Bauka (Blue)

Wednesday, 12/7   Halcon (Red)

Thursday, 12/8      Mae (Green)

Friday, 12/9          Ying (Purple

When returning Helping Hands gifts, please remember:

We still have a number of opportunities to assist with Helping Hands.  Please check the Sign-Up Genius to see those opportunities  https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F084AAAAF2FA02-helping3

Upcoming Dates

Dec. 5-9-    Book Fair

Dec. 8-       5th grade music performance

Dec. 15-     AR Celebration

Dec. 16-     5th grade to Ruby Diamond

Dec. 16-     End of Quarter

In partnership,