Fairview and our PTSO are hosting a Winter Social for all students! It is from 6:00 to 8:30 on Friday December 9th . You must have a ride at 8:30! Ticket sales begin Monday morning outside the cafeteria and at lunch. We will have food , snacks, drinks, music, and games! It is a onetime $3 fee and that gains you access to it all!  Ticket sales begin Monday morning in front of the cafeteria and during lunch, they go through Thursday morning! There is limited space so don't miss out! You can't have had all day ISD or OSS between 11/28 and 12/9, you will not be able to attend. Hope to see you there!

[cid:f58d82e1-b55a-4e34-a3f5-3fdd78d7a51c]