Good Afternoon Parents/Guardians of 3rd-5th Gr. Students,

Most of our student have completed their FAST testing for Progress Monitoring 2; we have a few make-ups to complete after the break.  The reports should be ready for you to view on the state’s Family Portal which you can access via the FOCUS Parent Portal by clicking the cid:image002.png@01D9107A.857B38C0icon on the right side of your screen.  Please be advised that we’ve heard the icon may not show up if you’re using the FOCUS Parent Portal phone app.  You will need to use a desktop/laptop to view the reports.

Have a wonderful  break!!!!