Good morning! This is a super busy time of year and I want to share a few reminders with you!

It’s BOOK FAIR TIME! The Book Fair is open today through Thursday in our Media Center! Our students are super excited and so are we. Please support our Book Fair which directly supports our school’s Media Center!!

Speaking of BOOKS, we would LOVE to have donations for out school’s Book Vending Machine! Students earn coins for the book vending machine by exhibited excellent character and we LOVE to reward our students with the gift of literacy. Please see below and donate today!

It’s LUCKY GOAT TIME! Please support our PTM by selling and purchasing Lucky Goat Coffee from any of our Mustangs. The sales period runs through November 18th. Let’s sell some coffee, Mustangs!

School will be closed on Friday in observance of Veterans Day. W. T. Moore honors all who have served our great country.

School will be closed during the week of November 21 – 25. We are thankful for each of our Mustangs and every single family they represent! We are thankful for the opportunity to learn and grow with your children each day. Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!