Good afternoon, Wolves!

Thank you for another great week at the Creek!  This week, our 6th grade students continued their field trips to the Challenger Learning Center, we recognized our football team's city championship with a cookout, and held our second Wolf Walk.  A special congratulations to Miguel Morales who was one of six middle school students statewide to be recognized  as a Florida All State alto saxophone player.  Today, Ella Webb was recognized as our first nine weeks TOP recipient.  A special thanks to Burch Orthodontics for sponsoring our TOP program and recognizing some of our best wolves!

This weekend, our band students will be participating in the All District Band auditions and our Math club will be competing at Fairview.  We wish them the best of luck!  School picture retakes will take place on Tuesday, 11/8 and we will hold our next Super Howl Out on Thursday 11/10.  There is no school next Friday, 11/11, in honor of Veteran's Day.

FCA is sponsoring a food drive to provide non-perishable canned goods and side to families this Thanksgiving.  Please have your student drop off any donation to Mr. Rousseau's room before 11/16.  Please see the attached flyer for more information.

Don't forget, we are in the middle of our PTO Charleston Wrap Fundraiser and need your support!    Please visit https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fregistercw.com&c=E,1,Q1U8pm4O-Hw_v0U0LmlsCtv5UGSdwZ4c4y7Kj-DtVc859gZO4N0whw8503JgogIY2hHmzw4-JqvcvRyMP8urgSpfWLQJIyk7KwPPBj5p_bU5p0OI&typo=1<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure-web.cisco.com%2F1Me-UsGZJJVasRyYwnG7JfiHgo68AtQC8SdBXlR88V0vzSuGF1Cq1OVgnvE482UifceZMd2WkVkAEEXbELDr5eTR1HtYQK3iK3nyfIKCtzrw7VpFnRuO5MB02TeNS-129zPSU7l8GcntqFmUCRxrdX_HGEXOtGDTGYvnD0VVp5t8oJlBCadc-3IV6NU9B0DpfA4rvGIO1FyaPYDBeDMT23A%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Fregistercw.com&data=05%7C01%7C%7Caf2d70081247408f0a5008dab5ef8fa1%7C69292adba72a4537aa24d67a6f5642bc%7C0%7C0%7C638022338842472924%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=JmgkNufM5Rtrnhfrk%2FE5PbiHhuYQs23VFa9MN34HyLw%3D&reserved=0> to register and use our ORGANIZATION ID 20730.  We are asking every family to send ten unique and valid shopping email invites to your friends & family using the invite tool at registration.  Thank you, in advance, for supporting Swift Creek PTO!

Have a great weekend!