Hello Hawks Rise Families,

I am sharing the information from our Guidance Team and PTO partners for our Helping Hands program and would like to thank the families who have already signed up to assist Hawks Rise students.  There are still numerous opportunities for families to participate so please consider signing up.

The Sign-up Genius will go LIVE and will open for sign-ups on Friday, 11/4/22. Information about the gifts and sizes will be given to teachers to send home with students.  All gifts should be newly purchased with tags.

Sign up Genius Link to go live on Friday, 11/4/22.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F084AAAAF2FA02-helping3

Helping Hands timeline:

11/4/22 through 11/18/22:  Parents can sign up to purchase gifts on Sign-up Genius

11/17/22 through 12/2/22: Information will be sent home with students about gift needs and sizes.

11/28/22 through 12/9/22: Purchased unwrapped gifts are returned to the school

I would like to wish all of our families a safe and relaxing Thanksgiving week.  This is a wonderful time to reflect and recharge, and we look forward to seeing our Hawks on Monday, November 28.

In partnership,

Terri