Chaires Family

Due to no school on November 10th and our appreciation to our veteran family members, we rescheduled our luncheon for our Veteran's for next Tuesday.

​Veteran's Day Luncheon
RESCHEDULED

american flag clipart transparent background - Clip Art Library
Tuesday, November 15th
during your student's lunchtime

Please contact [log in to unmask] ASAP
if you are unable to attend on the new date.