A heartfelt "thank you" to all parents, families and staff that participated in our *Feast of Gratitude* last evening. I apologize for the poor internet reception that prohibited some from accessing the QR code to the survey.  I have included at the bottom of this page the QR code again and the link.  I would love to get your feedback please.   Reminder, school is closed next week from November 21st to November 25th.  School will resume November 28th​ with regular hours. Have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving!

You may use either the code or the link.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=2yopaSqnN0WqJNZ6b1ZCvMrjePAjyWlPkGpRHwRUbXRUQTNKRFpQS1ZXT0MyOTI3NzRFSFNSRzI1Si4u

cid:image001.png@01D83F57.E8C8FBA0