Good morning, Mustangs!

It is one of my highest priorities to communicate well with our school community and make sure that you are all aware of the happenings at Moore. This morning, we were alerted of the possibility of a weapon on campus. Administration and our Guardian, Ms. Bowdry, acted immediately and thankfully no weapon was found, but something that closely resembled a weapon was discovered. We followed all protocols and we are so grateful for the quick response of our District Safety and Security Department and the Leon County Sherriff’s Office, who came without hesitation to ensure the safety of every child and adult on our campus.

There was no disruption to the normal operations at school, so your child is most likely unaware of this event, however, I wanted you to know. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me.

Have a safe and wonderful weekend!