Good afternoon, Wolves!

It was a busy week at the Creek!   Our Fine Arts department showcased their talents with beginning band, orchestra, returning band, and chorus performances.  Swift Creek has the most talented students, and fantastic teachers,  in the area and they all held great performances!  I am looking forward to their performances, and continued growth, throughout the year.  I have attached information of one performance, a joint chorus concert for Veterans Day, to this e-mail.  Like several events this week, the upcoming concert is being held with Lincoln High School and we are thankful for their continued support and partnership.  Our 6th grade students started their field trip schedule to the Challenger Learning Center today.  We are fortunate to have such a wonderful resource in our town and I know our students had a great time. Tonight, PTO is hosting Fall Family Movie Night.  We are excited to see everyone for our Trunk or Treat and Movie tonight.  Don’t forget to review our website calendar for upcoming events and support your wolves!  I have also attached information regarding a joint chorus concert for Veteran’s Day.

Next week, we officially kick off our Charleston Wrap fundraiser. Please see the message from our PTO below and thank you, in advance, for participating!

Now more than ever, YOU can make a difference! We are kicking off our largest annual fundraiser on Monday, 10/31 and we are counting on your support!
Our Fundraising Goal: $4,000
On Monday, visit charlestonwrap.com/fall-kickoff-videos/standard-prizes-only/ to watch our kick off video!
Helping us reach our goal is QUICK, EASY, and only takes about 5 minutes. We have partnered with Charleston Wrap® to make it happen! With over 2,500 gift ideas, including UltraHeavy™ gift wrap, gourmet kitchen essentials, personalized gifts & more, friends and family can help us reach our goal by checking off their holiday shopping list! But first, you'll need to invite them to support our fundraiser! Complete the three (3) steps below and we'll be on our way to reaching our goals!
Here’s how to help:
1) Please visit registercw.com to register Monday! Use our ORGANIZATION ID 20730 to register! One registration per family.
2) Send 10 unique and valid shopping email invites to your friends & family using our invite tool at registration.
3) Shop! With over 2,500 gift ideas, you can check-off your holiday gift-list and support our important cause, too.
PRO TIP: The more email invites you send, the more supporters we'll get! So, break out your email contact list, share on social media, and help spread the word!
Please take a few minutes next week to register.  Thank you so much for your support!

Students may wear costumes on Monday for Halloween.  We ask that students recognize that their costume should not restrict them from participating in academics (No blow-up costumes), should not have masks, and we ask that students not bring handheld accessories.  Our 6th grade students will continue their scheduled field trip to the Challenger Learning Center and next Friday, 11/4, is our next Wolf Walk.  Remember, students must have their Activity Participation form turned in prior to participating.  Please see Mr. Zimmerman for more information.

Our 8th grade students have a number of events and activities this year and our sponsors are currently collecting fees for these events.  Please see the attached flyer for more information and e-mail Ms. Givens if you have any questions.

As mentioned previously, the State of Florida is utilizing a new standardized testing model called FAST.  Please see the attached information regarding FAST testing.  Student completed the initial progress monitoring early in the school year and will complete their second progress monitoring before Winter Break.

Have a great weekend!