Good afternoon, Wolves!

This week, we held our monthly PTSO meeting.  They are currently organizing a Fall Family Movie Night, please see the flyer below for more information and opportunities to pre-order family meals for the event.  PTSO needs your help to make this event a success!  There are multiple volunteer opportunities, including opportunities for students who need service hours!  If you are interested in volunteering for this event on Friday, October 28th,  please visit https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0F4DABA92FA0F58-fall<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.signupgenius.com%2Fgo%2F20F0F4DABA92FA0F58-fall&data=05%7C01%7C%7Ca8f92eb3564144fa1f3d08daae010d92%7C69292adba72a4537aa24d67a6f5642bc%7C0%7C0%7C638013616848199337%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=r%2FPE5rVvBuNo8rj9bvYShdgBPOEL5r4991ec35zvETc%3D&reserved=0> .  In addition to our movie, we are also hosting a Trunk or Treat.  If you are interested in sponsoring the Trunk or Treat, please complete the document located at https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fforms.office.com%2fr%2f5LAZ964wQt&c=E,1,BHo50rBU3RPhbSpBtAUSmk2DAfTJplBHsKapJbVvpQQtHnOnUq9wQNNb7UDl3X3WBRz_LaTrOyCl-OHLvKvs4_jAHcWZlwaicuAS4Mj1QwsHWkSksOE,&typo=1<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flinkprotect.cudasvc.com%2Furl%3Fa%3Dhttps%253a%252f%252fforms.office.com%252fr%252f5LAZ964wQt%26c%3DE%2C1%2Cas3Ec9PPcmphrYaePiTlUn5TOzw8DM0BoT_hxcKWeOQJlLLaCoZqeD_FZiHNOGPN7W7UQFAXiiimLvfAVoCzEEbt7Bf4A69m711XUnfRZgfl_w%2C%2C%26typo%3D1&data=05%7C01%7C%7Ca8f92eb3564144fa1f3d08daae010d92%7C69292adba72a4537aa24d67a6f5642bc%7C0%7C0%7C638013616848199337%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=FS3k4x8p2vE%2FoNC8Dt4S0COpRwGf7UKRZP4bv0A9rQY%3D&reserved=0> .  PTSO is requesting for candy donations for this event.  Please send in any bagged candy donations to the front office to be distributed to all of our ghouls Friday night.  If any businesses would like to sponsor our Family Fall Movie Night, please see the attached document.  Thank you, in advance, for your support!

[PTSOFALL.png]

Our fine arts department held their Fall Dessert Theatre Performance on Thursday.  It was an amazing program!  Our teachers do an outstanding job working with our very talented and motivated fine arts students.  Today, they announced their musical theatre show, Shrek, the musical!  I invite everyone to review our school calendar and plan on attending one of our future fine arts events.  Today was also our second Super Howl Out and was another great success!   Tonight, a number of our band students will be participating in the Lincoln Band Night at Cox stadium.  We are thankful for Lincoln's willingness to allow our band students to observe and participate in the Friday night high school football environment.

As a reminder, there is no school on Monday.  It is a regularly scheduled teacher plan day, as the first nine weeks ends today.  Students will return to school on Tuesday, 10/18.  Next week is bullying prevention week and we have a number of homeroom activities scheduled to support students making positive choices.  All students, beginning next week, will also be completing an industry certification in cyberbullying.  This certification process, which will occur in homeroom throughout the year, provides students an insight on internet safety, all while earning industry certification that can support future high school and post-secondary industry certifications.  More information will be shared throughout the school year.  Our football team will be playing Raa next Wednesday for the city championship at 8:00 at Cox Stadium.  Please see the attached QR code for ticket information.  Our first Wolf Walk will take place next Friday, with students running and walking afterschool at the Greenway.  Please see Mr. Zimmerman for more information on how students can participate.  Finally, our Math Club will be hosting their first Math competition on Saturday, 10/22.

Thank you for a great first nine weeks, have a great weekend and we will see everyone Tuesday!