Good afternoon, Wolves!

We started the second nine weeks off with a great week!  Our teachers finalized their first nine weeks grades, which will be posted to FOCUS on Wednesday, 10/26.  Our football team had an outstanding finish to the season, winning the city championship over Raa.  I am very proud of our team, coaches, managers, cheerleaders, parents, and everyone who supported the successful season.  On Saturday, our Math Club is hosting a Mini Mu competition.  I know they have worked hard to prepare for the event and we wish them success.

Next week, the superintendent is visiting our campus.  He will be meeting with students and teachers on Tuesday.  I am thankful for all of his support and taking time out of his busy schedule to visit our school.  Next week is also red ribbon week, with themed days to support a drug-free life.  Please see the themes listed below.   We have a busy week of events next week, with boys soccer, girls basketball, band, orchestra, and chorus events.  Don’t forget to check our school website calendar and support the talented students at Swift Creek.  Next Friday is also our Fall Family Movie Night.  There are multiple volunteer opportunities, including opportunities for students who need service hours!  If you are interested in volunteering for this event on Friday, October 28th,  please visit https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0F4DABA92FA0F58-fall .  In addition to our movie, we are also hosting a Trunk or Treat.  If you are interested in sponsoring the Trunk or Treat, please complete the document located at https://forms.office.com/r/5LAZ964wQt .  PTSO is requesting for candy donations for this event.  Please send in any bagged candy donations to the front office to be distributed to all of our ghouls Friday night.  If any businesses would like to sponsor our Family Fall Movie Night, please see the attached document.  Thank you, in advance, for your support!

PTSOFALL.png

Have a great weekend!