Gilchrist Elementary School families!

We have just a few days left in our Gilchrist Elementary School Fun Run fundraiser to reach our goal of $45,000. We are over halfway there!! Thanks to those who have donated to support our school and classroom so far!

As we approach the event day on 10/07/2022, we would love to see all students registered. It’s easy and free!

Once you register on MYBOOSTER.COM, here are just a few of the great features for you to use:

Nightly Challenge:

💥 If a student donates ANY amount today or tomorrow morning, they get to wear their PJs to school on Wednesday.

School Wide Challenges:

·  School Incentive - Mr. Crowe Camps Out! - Mr. Crowe will camp out at Gilchrist in a tent overnight if we reach $45,000!

·  Top Students - The top student in each grade will Pie Coach Drake in the FACE and have a Popsicle Party!