PTO

Our next PTO meeting is today, Tuesday, October 18th at 5:30pm in the Media Center. Please join us if you can. Our PTO works on fundraising and overall school improvements as a team of Conley parents. Parking is most convenient at the parent pickup loop entering through the media center doors.

Bullying Prevention Month

October is Bullying Prevention Month. On Thursday, October 20th please wear BLUE to promote and support our bullying prevention initiatives!

Yearbooks

We have a few 2021-22 yearbooks remaining for purchase. The cost is $30. Please contact the office if you are interested.

Other Upcoming Events:

Don’t Forget to Like and Follow our Facebook Page!

https://www.facebook.com/ConleySchoolatSouthwood  Click this link! We post pictures and updates several times a week! Check out the great things happening at Conley Elementary.

Red Ribbon Week

LET’S CELEBRATE!

OCTOBER 23rd - OCTOBER 31st

2022’s THEME: “CELEBRATE LIFE, LIVE DRUG FREE!”

Monday- October 24th: "Team Up Against Drugs"

Everyone wears their favorite sports or team shirt.

Red Ribbon Kickoff- Students will receive a Red Ribbon sticker.

Tuesday- October 25th: "Send a Drug Free Message"

Everyone designs a printer paper sized poster.

This can be displayed in the classroom and/or hallway.

Wednesday- October 26th: "Wear Red for Drug Free Week"

Everyone wears something red in honor of Red Ribbon Week.

AND/OR Wear PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Thursday- October 27th: "Sock It to Drugs"

Everyone wears their craziest, wackiest, mismatched socks.

Friday- October 28th: "Comfy as Can Be, Celebrating Life, Celebrating Me" Everyone wears their favorite pajamas.

Future Dates:

Veteran’s Day – No School November 11th

Thanksgiving Break – No School November 21 – 25

Winter Break – No School December 17th  – January 3rd

Have a great week!

Conley Signature

UNSUBSCRIBE LINK

If you no longer have a child at Conley and would like to be removed from receiving messages, please follow the link below and complete the steps to be removed from our listserv.

http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CONLEY-PARENTS&A=1