Mustang Parents,

I want to make you aware of a bus incident that happened this morning. The driver of bus C-81 was picking up children in a near-by complex. As he was making his turn, the bus scraped another vehicle which was parked. All children on the bus are safe, no child was hurt. The bus did arrive at school late, however, we have made sure that each child received breakfast and have gotten them settled in their classrooms.

To be clear, there was no moving collision. The bus and the other vehicle involved only sustained scrapes. Most importantly, absolutely none of our precious Mustangs were injured in any way. I wanted to be sure that you were made aware of this incident, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me in the office at 850-488-2858.

In the spirit of gratefulness that ALL of our children are safe,

[WTM Email Signature 22_23]