Good afternoon, Wolves!

We are having another great week and the Creek!  Monday was our first regular PTO meeting.  We have a great group of parents volunteering their time to create positive experiences for our teachers and staff.  If you are interested in joining PTO, please e-mail Ms. Rideout at [log in to unmask]  PTO will send out volunteering opportunities for specific events throughout the year.  Don't forget to support their share night tonight at Blaze Pizza.  The flyer is attached.

Progress reports were posted to FOCUS today.  If you have any questions regarding your student's grades, please reach out to their teacher.

Our National Junior Honor Society will host their Fall induction ceremony tomorrow, Thursday, at 6:00 in the Cafeteria.  I am proud of our newest inductees, and current members, who have placed a strong emphasis on their success in the classroom and community.  For more information regarding NJHS, please contact Ms. Strickland at [log in to unmask]

Today, many of the outlets in our Cafeteria went offline.  This includes the outlets to our student microwaves.  For that reason, the microwaves will not be available for students over the next few days as the cause of the outage is reviewed.  Please plan your student's lunch accordingly with the understanding that the microwaves are not available in the short term.  We are also in the process of renovating our furniture and layout in the Cafeteria.  Student microwaves may not be available during, or after, this process.  We will continue to provide updates regarding the student microwaves for lunch planning purposes.

Please see the attached flyer from Leon County Schools regarding football tickets through GoFan.  As a reminder, middle school football games now start at either 6:00 or 8:00.

Lincoln Cheer is hosting a cheer clinic for K-8 students on Monday, October 17, which is a Leon County Schools holiday.  The flyer for this event is attached.

Have a great week!