Dear Parents, Guardians, and Community Members,

When the Florida Department of Education released school grades in July, Rickards received an "I."  According to Florida Statute, the "I " represented we did not test 95% of our required students. The District appealed our 2021-2022 school grade.."

I am pleased to announce the Department of Education released our 2021-2022 school grade this week. The data revealed we tested 94% of our students and received 50% of the points for a  C  letter grade, 38 points shy of a  "B.

I want to thank all our students, teachers, parents, and community members as we continue to recover from the learning loss of the COVID-19 pandemic. As we work with our students this year, we aim to ensure they have all the resources to succeed and move on to college, the workforce, or the military.

Sincerely,

Douglas Cook

Principal

James S. Rickards High School

3013 Jim Lee Road

Tallahassee, Florida 32301

(850) 414-5500 (office)

(850) 922-7104 (fax)

Pride! " Respect" Tradition!

Rickards Raiders Flag Logo - Flat (2) (1)