JAMES S. RICKARDS HIGH SCHOOL

SPECIAL LISTSERV

[cid:image002.jpg@01D8C8F9.1D76B380]

Mr. Douglas Cook

Principal
Parents and Guardians,

Reminder!!!  Our Annual Title 1 Public Hearing Meeting to review the School Improvement Plan (SIP) and Open House are Tonight!! The review of the SIP will begin at 5:30 P.M. in the Media Center, followed by our Annual Open House.   We look forward to welcoming you to our beautifully renovated and upgraded campus!    The schedule for Open House is below:

6:15-6:20 P.M.       First Bell Rings/Open House Video - in First Period
6:20-6:30 P.M.       First Period Begins (10 Minutes)
6:35-6:45 P.M.       Second Period Begins (10 Minutes)
6:50-7:00 P.M.       Third Period Begins (10 Minutes)
7:05-7:15 P.M.       Fourth Period Begins (10 Minutes)
7:20-7:30 P.M.       Fifth Period Begins (10 Minutes)
7:35-7:45 P.M.       Sixth Period Begins (10 Minutes)
7:50-8:00 P.M.       Seventh Period Begins (10 Minutes)

Sincerely,

Mr. Douglas Cook, Principal
[cid:image008.png@01D8C8F9.1D76B380]

[cid:image015.jpg@01D8C8F9.1D76B380]