Join us for the Title I Dads Take Your Child to School: Roundtable Discussion! The Florida Department of Education’s Dads Take Your Child to School Day initiative serves to highlight and support fatherhood engagement in education by helping schools foster this important connection with fathers and father figures.  Our LCS Title I workshop will empower fathers and father figures to utilize conversation as a tool in strengthening the relationship with their child. Dads taking their child to school is much more than the physical act.

image0.jpeg