Happy Thursday Falcon Family!
This is a Friendly Reminder that Our First Town Hall/School Advisory Council Meeting Will Be Held Today, September 8, 2022, From 5:30-6:00pm. If You Would Like to Join Our School Advisory Council, We Would Love to Have You! We Will Be Reviewing Our School Improvement Plan For Approval at Tonight's Meeting. Please See the Attached Draft Copy.

Immediately Following SAC, We Will Be Having Open House. Open House will Be From 6:00-7:30pm. The Schedule Is Listed Below. We Hope to See Each and Every One Of You There!

5:30- 6:00pm              Town Hall Meeting for School Improvement Plan & Title I- Media Center

6:00-6:15 PM           1st Period (Schedule distribution/View Principal's broadcast over the ITV system)
6:19 - 6:25 PM        2nd Period
6:28 - 6:34 PM        3rd Period
6:37 - 6:43 PM        4th Period
6:46 - 6:52 PM        5th Period
6:55 - 7:01 PM        6th Period
7:04 - 7:10 PM        7th Period
7:10 - 7:30PM         Dismissal

We hope to see each of you there!

[cid:659718da-c983-44e2-b7d9-c97aa5842b2d]