Thank you to our students, staff, and donors for this incredible Conley Fun Run fundraiser! With your support we were able to meet our school goal!

Here are our final stats:

·        We raised $15,469 for school improvements. This will directly impact our students and staff!

·        Our students ran 35 laps to help our school!

·        We celebrated our community coming together and created unforgettable memories at our Conley Fun Run event.

Thank you for your support of our school. We’re grateful for our Conley Elementary School community!

Giving will remain open for one more week. If you’d like to continue to give and share, head to MYBOOSTER.COM today.

Be Bold Go Gold!

Childhood cancer, also called pediatric cancer, typically means a cancer that is found in children and teens, and sometimes young adults. It is not just one disease. There are many types, which can be

found in different places throughout the body.

According to the American Cancer Society, about 10,470 children in the United States under the age of 15 will be diagnosed with cancer in 2022. Childhood cancer rates have been rising slightly for the past few decades. After accidents, cancer is the second leading cause of death in children ages 1 to 14. About 1,050 children under the age of 15 are expected to die from cancer in 2022.

On Friday, September 30th we are asking everyone to wear gold in recognition of Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month. We will also collect any coins brought to school on Friday to be donated to the Go Gold Campaign which distributes contributions to the Hang Tough Foundation, Trent’s Touch Foundation, and the Marshal Fisher AYA Cancer Fund at UF Health Shands. Please join us as we Go Gold on Friday!

Upcoming Dates:

9/26 – Fall Holiday – No School

10/14 – End of the 1st 9 weeks

10/17 – Teacher Planning Day

Conley Signature

UNSUBSCRIBE LINK

If you no longer have a child at Conley and would like to be removed from receiving messages, please follow the link below and complete the steps to be removed from our listserv.

http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CONLEY-PARENTS&A=1