Conley Elementary School Families! Time is almost up before our Conley Fun Run on 09/21/2022!

We are so close to meeting our school goal of $15,000. We need your support tonight!

Here are a few reminders before your student(s) participate in the big event:

😴Have your student(s) get a good night’s rest. Our event will be about 30 minutes of movement.

👟Make sure your student(s) wear appropriate foot and clothing attire to move and groove.

❗️Log final donations TODAY on MYBOOSTER.COM ❗️

Check out our Facebook page for pictures of the event tomorrow. Our students are excited and ready to go!

Thanks for your continued support of our school. We’re excited for our Conley Fun Run!

Other updates:

LCS Gentlemen United are sponsoring a shirt and tie day on Thursday, September 22nd. We encourage anyone who wants to participate on Thursday to do so.

Upcoming Dates:

9/26 – Fall Holiday – No School

10/14 – End of the 1st 9 weeks

10/17 – Teacher Planning Day

Conley Signature

UNSUBSCRIBE LINK

If you no longer have a child at Conley and would like to be removed from receiving their messages, please follow the link below and complete the steps to be removed from our listserv.

http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CONLEY-PARENTS&A=1