Tomorrow Wednesday, August 10th school starts!  We are so excited to have our crocodiles back on campus, we want to make sure tomorrow runs smoothly so here are a few reminders.

*Please be patient with traffic during pick up and drop off times.

*Please help us in making sure your child knows how they will get home from school.

*If you do not know who your childs teacher is we will get that information to your child when they arrive on campus.

*Students cannot be dropped off prior to 7:45am.  Students must be picked up from school by 3:20pm.

*The school day is from 8:30am until 2:50pm.

*This is a reminder that per district procedure, parents may not walk their child to class.

*Please put down your cell phones when driving in the school zone.

*If you do not have a car tag because you were not in attendance at Orientation you will need to present your ID in line or when walking up to room waiters.

*Parents may not walk up to parent pick up to pick up students, you must be in a car.

*Parents must show car tags when picking up from room waiters (exceptions will be made tomorrow if you do not have them, you must have your ID)

School Merch is available on line:  Kate Sullivan Elementary School Apparel 2022 | Full Press Apparel | powered by OrderMyGear (itemorder.com)  The KSES School merch website is now open.  The site will close on September 2nd.  All items will be delivered to the school and will go home with students in mid-September.  Show your Croc pride with awesome KSES merch!

Please encourage your child to get a great night of sleep and we look forward to filling our classrooms with smiles and laughter tomorrow morning.

Julie Lawson

Principal

Kate Sullivan Elementary School

(850)487-1216