Good Afternoon Ram Nation!!

We are expecting a couple of rainy afternoons for the rest of the week. WE NEED YOUR HELP!!  Please go over with your child how and where they will be departing campus in the afternoons. Here are the 4 options:

  1. Bus Riders – Please go over your child’s Route Number.  For dismissal, we will have all bus riders report to the gym when the 3:50 bell rings. As buses arrive, we will call that route number.

  1. Tharpe St Parent Pick-up – Please let your child know they will be picked up at Tharpe St in front of the school. For dismissal, your child will go directly to the front of the school at Tharpe St. They need to stay under the canopy until they see your vehicle. We will escort them to your car because we don’t wanthemey running between cars.

  1. 10th Ave Walkers – For dismissal, students will exit the 10th ave gate and walk home.

  1. 10th Ave Parent Pick-up - Please let your child know they will be picked up on 10th Ave in the back of the school. In the event of rain for dismissal, your child will go directly to the cafeteria where they will be called to exit 10th ave gate. If it is not raining, they will exit directly out of the 10th Ave gate at 3:50.

If your student knows their exit plan it will make our dismissal smoother. Please be patient as we always expect delays for the first 2 weeks of school.

Marcus Scott,

Proud Principal

RAM NATION!!

Augusta Raa Middle School