[cid:image003.jpg@01D8A648.2BA09530]
Welcome to 22-23 Ram Nation!

Welcome to the 22-23 school year!

Our teachers have returned this week to begin preparing for the 22-23 school year! They are working tirelessly getting ready for our students to return on Wednesday, August 10th! As we prepare for our students, please review the information below. We look forward to seeing you on Orientation on Friday, August 5th at 10:30!

STUDENT CLASS SCHEDULES
Student schedules are available for viewing on Parent Portal. Please note some changes are still be made and the official schedule will be available on Friday, August 5th. Schedule Change Request forms will be available on Orientation. All requests should be submitted on this document. Changes to schedules will be made from August 15 - August 19.

ORIENTATION
We are excited to welcome our students on Friday, August 5th from 10:30-12:30. This is a great opportunity to see our campus, learn the flow of your schedule and meet your teachers. This is a drop in and drop out event without a structured schedule. Come and go as you please! We will give you a printed copy of your student's schedule, a map, and have ample people around to help answer questions and show you where to go!  Parking is limited, however, parents will be free to use all parking available on campus. This includes the front parking lot, Tharpe St parent pickup, the parking lot on MLK, and parking along 10th Ave. In addition, we will open the fields behind the gym (weather permitting) for parking.  As a special treat, we will have Food Truck vendors parked in our courtyard! A portion of each vendor's sales will go towards Raa Middle School so please come and support!

LISTSERV
Join our listserv by going to the Raa school homepage and signing up. You will receive important information about school events and updates specific information for parents!