[PTBoard.com][cid:image002.jpg@01D8AB1E.41A376B0]

The goal of PTO this year is to make sure that all parents are aware of what we do and the importance of why we do it. It is parents/teachers/staff coming together once a month to discuss our school and potential experiences our PTO may offer our children. The communication of ideas that come from these meetings help to shape events, activities, fundraisers, etc. Here are some good reasons for getting involved with PTO:

  *   Get Connected - There is no better way to know what's happening at Raa Middle School.
  *   Becoming a Role Model - By becoming a PTO member, you are demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
  *   Tap into a Network - PTO meeting and activities  are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
  *   Watch Yourself Grow - By volunteering with your PTO, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause-your child and all children in the community.
  *   Speak Up - PTO can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child's school.

Raa Parent Teacher Organization will be meeting VIRTUALLY on Thursday, August 18th at 6:00pm.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://leonschools-net.zoom.us/j/7296540945?pwd=cGRuYWcrRmIycWNlQmtVZUxNZzU1UT09
Meeting ID: 729 654 0945
Passcode: RaaRams