ATTENTION STUDENTS, PARENTS AND GUARDIANS

Parking Information

There are three accessible areas for Parking for our 2022-23 student orientation.

1.    Student Parking Lower Lot- Enter campus from Jim Lee Road to the entrance of the athletic fields. Parking is available at the softball fields, parallel to the baseball fields and behind the gym.

2.    Bus Loop- Enter Campus from Paul Russell Rd. Coming from the direction of Jim Lee Rd. (West) enter through the first gate on the left. Once you reach the Health Academy you may turn left and park along the bus ramp.

3.    Student Parking Upper Lot- Enter Campus from Paul Russell Rd. Coming from the direction of Jim Lee Rd. (West) enter though the second gate on the left into the student parking area.

We look forward to welcoming you to our campus!