Parents and Guardians,

Back-to-school dates across the Tennessee Valley | WHNT.comIt was so fun to see many of your smiling faces today.  Thank you to all of our teachers and staff for the hard work they put in to prepare our classrooms and campus.

At this point, we are not permitting visitors on campus.  Kindergarten – 5th grade parents will not be permitted to walk students through the black gates to class.  Parents will also not be permitted to eat lunch with students in the cafeteria.  However, our campus is open to volunteers in the classroom, media center, and PTO is always looking for some extra hands. Please reach out to your child’s teacher or to our PTO president, Nicole Trafton [log in to unmask] , if you are interested in volunteering on campus this year.  If you want to volunteer or attend field trips with your student, please complete the volunteer application found here: https://volunteers.leonschools.net/ When you are on campus, you must sign in the front  office and your sticker badge must be visible at all times.

You can find the school supply list attached to this email. They are organized by grade.

Please see reminders about medications in the clinic:

Bus routes are now available online. Use this link to locate your student’s bus stop: https://www.leonschools.net/Page/54748

Parents of newly enrolled students, please check the parent portal to see your child’s teacher. If you do not see a teacher assigned or have questions, please call the front office at (850)487-4733 or reach out to the Office of Admissions at (850)561-8980.

As a reminder, our school day allows for student supervision between 7:45 a.m.- 3:20 p.mIf you are interested in the before or afterschool program, please reach out to our afterschool director, Cate Marron [log in to unmask]

August 10 is the first day of school for the 2022-2023 school year.

Have a great last couple days of summer!  We can’t wait to dive into the 2022-2023 school year!