We are excited to announce that our district will be implementing paperless tickets for our middle school football games this year. Leon County Schools is already working with GoFan as our official digital ticket provider for high school athletics and events. This year we will expand to middle school’s football games.

Beginning today August 17th parents and students can use the Q-R code attached that directs them to the GoFan site to purchase tickets for the Jamboree next week. Every week will have new Q-R code. Once you arrive at the stadium, you will present your ticket to the volunteers at the gate. The process is pretty easy and seamless.

Please visit this website for information about the GoFan process: https://get.gofan.co/digital-ticketing-guide

Have a great day!

Scott Hansen

Director of Student Activities