J Michael Conley Elementary School at Southwood families!

Our Conley Fun Run fundraiser will kick off in just 2 weeks on 09/13/2022. Our goal is to raise $15,000 for school improvements and to strengthen our school community.

️ Click Here to Sign Up for our Facebook Event! https://fb.me/e/1WWKH8ZK1

Key dates to remember:

 ● REGISTRATION OPENS TOMORROW - 08/30/2022

      Register on MYBOOSTER.COM

 ● Conley Fun Run Kick Off - 09/13/2022

 ● Event Day - 09/21/2022

Donations will go toward supporting our school and can be given throughout the entire experience. There is no pressure to give, but we invite you to help our school by sharing our fundraiser with your family and friends!

Thank you for supporting J Michael Conley Elementary School at Southwood through the Conley Fun Run.

Conley Signature

UNSUBSCRIBE LINK

If you no longer have a child at Conley and would like to be removed from receiving their messages, please follow the link below and complete the steps to be removed from our listserv.

http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CONLEY-PARENTS&A=1