Attention – there are 10 spots remaining in our 21st century summer program!

Attention all parents. Fairview will have a 21st Century Summer Program. It will start on May 31st and will run until July 14th. There will be a focus on academics, where students will continue doing math, science and language arts, as well as art and physical activity. We will have two local field trips to the Tallahassee Junior Museum and Gulf Specimens Aquarium in Panacea. Breakfast and lunch will be provided at no cost, and there is no cost at all for the whole program. We look forward to hosting upcoming fifth graders to Fairview, as well as future seventh and eighth graders. Students who are in eighth grade now should go to the camp at Rickards High School. Transportation will be provided if ten students require a bus. Spots are limited, we are looking to take around 50 students. No program the week of July 4-7th, and there is no camp on Fridays. Please contact Dan Johnson, [log in to unmask] if you are interested. Thank you.