Good morning!

As a reminder, school dismisses at 12:20 today, tomorrow, and Wednesday.  Wednesday is the last day of school.  Please make arrangements to pick up your students, or be at the appropriate bus stop, early these next three days.

In previous years, Leon County Schools has requested that all secondary students eliminate bookbag use the last week of school.  This practice, which has been utilized for several years prior to COVID, will also be implemented in elementary school this school year.  Starting tomorrow, Tuesday 5/24, we are asking that our Conley students leave their backpacks at home.  While we are asking that students not bring bookbags to school the last two days of school, students may continue to bring lunch boxes, purses, and other small bags.

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to a successful end to the school year!