Dear Parents, Community Partners & Friends:

This is the last week of the 5th annual peanut butter and jelly drive sponsored by WCTV and Second Harvest Food Bank to feed hungry kids in our community over the summer when school is out. We have extended the deadline to Friday to send jars of peanut butter and/or jelly to school or you can also donate online. Thank you to those that have already donated.

We appreciate your support!

Leon County Schools

Woodville School