Good morning parents,

This morning our 3rd graders will participate in day 2 of the ELA FSA assessment.  Third grade parents, please make sure your student arrives to school on time, and please be reminded that we will not be checking out any 3rd graders for early dismissals during testing.  Testing should be done by 11:30am for most students.  Please make sure your student eats a balanced breakfast and you send them to school in a positive mindset!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Julie Lawson
Principal
Kate Sullivan Elementary School