Teacher Appreciation Clip Art - 63 cliparts

SCMS Faculty & Staff Appreciation Week

April 25 – 29

Send in a Dessert  homemade or from a local bakery.  We want to show our faculty and staff our appreciation with sweets.  Deliver your desserts to the front office on April 26th from 8-9:30am.   Please sign up using the SignUpGenius below!

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080545afad2aa75-treats1

Donate a $10 gift card (the value of the gift card should be no more than $10 please) from one of these Top 10 establishments:  Amazon, Chick-fil-A, Target, Publix, Lucky Goat, Walmart, Moe’s, Barnes & Noble, Whataburger, Starbucks…..OR your favorite establishment!

Our goal is to give every faculty and staff member a $10 gift card during the week to show our appreciation.  Deliver your gift cards to the front office anytime between now and April 28th (the SCMS office is open from 8 AM – 4:30 PM), or have your student deliver the gift card!

Thank you so much for your consideration of this special request!

We know SCMS teachers and staff are leading the pack.

Let’s show them our appreciation!

Thank you,  SCMS PTSO