Greetings RAM Nation:
We are beginning our Spring 2022 FSA test session this week! Please find our test schedule on our website. Also, please read the important reminders listed below:

  *   Please ensure your student has a restful night of sleep and arrives at school on time. Testing will begin promptly at 9:30 am.

  *   We want to ensure that all students feel their best on testing dates. If your student is not feeling well and is unable to attend school, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Please rest assured that absent students will be able to participate in a make-up test session when they return to school.
  *   Please review The Florida Department of Education Testing Policies shown below:

Electronic Devices Policy—Any student in possession of electronic devices at any time during testing or during breaks will have his or her test invalidated.​

Testing Rules Acknowledgment—All tests include a statement that students acknowledge verifying that they will abide by the testing rules.​

Calculator Policy—For Mathematics and FSA EOC assessments, calculators may be used during Sessions 2 and 3 (if applicable) only. For Biology 1 EOC, a handheld four-function calculator may be used. Schools must ensure that handheld calculators meet the specifications published by FDOE.​

Leaving Campus—If students leave campus before completing a test session (e.g., for lunch, an appointment), they will not be allowed to return to that session.​

Discussing Test Content after Testing—By clicking the checkbox beside the Testing Rules Acknowledgment, students also affirm that they will not discuss or reveal details about the test content (including test items, responses, passages, and prompts) after the test. This includes any type of electronic communication, such as texting, emailing, posting to social media, or sharing online.​

Working Independently—Students are responsible for doing their own work during the test and for protecting their answers from being seen by others. If students are caught cheating during testing, their tests will be invalidated. In addition, FDOE employs Caveon Test Security to analyze student test results to detect unusually similar answer patterns. Students’ tests within a school that are found to have extremely similar answer patterns will be invalidated.​

​

[cid:image001.jpg@01D84804.ADCCAA50]

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Portia Robinson via email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or phone at (850) 488-6287.