Greetings and Humble Salutations,

We have some exciting news!!! The FAMU TRIO Educational Talent Search Program currently has open enrollment for 6-11 grade students in Leon, Gadsden, and Jefferson County.

We help students with:

All services for TRIO Talent Search Students are free! Our students have self-reported: 10-point increases in ACT scores, significant gains in SAT test scores, positive motivation from program staff, impactful leadership opportunities, amazing field trips, lasting relationships, and fun times with other students from all over the world.

We can help your child get into the college of his or her choice.

We are funded by the United States Department of Education. Some restrictions apply. Call 850-561-2393 for more information. Feel free to apply here and pass the word!

Qualtrics sophisticated online survey software solutions make creating online surveys easy. Learn more about Research Suite and get a free account today.

Sincerely,

Florida A&M University

Division of Student Affairs

TRIO Talent Search Program