Attention 8th Grade Parents:   Monday, May 2nd  is the day that your proof of residence is due to the county office for your child to be promoted to high school (pending quality points). MANY students are still remaining on our list!!

They will not receive a schedule in the fall until this is completed.   (See the attached letter that was sent home weeks ago)

In addition, students whose address verification is not completed will be ineligible to participate in the 8th grade end of year events, up to and including our commencement ceremony. Please send in your address verification as soon so possible!! See the graphic/letter for more information.