Good morning, Yellow Jackets!

This is a short week this week, with no school tomorrow, Friday, April 15th.  All schools and district offices will be closed with students returning on Monday, 4/18.  We enjoyed meeting all of our future Yellow Jacket families this week at Kindergarten Orientation.  It is always exciting to see our newest students and families and we cannot wait to get to know them more in August!  As a reminder, Kindergarten registration is currently open for the 2022-23 school year.  Please visit our website for more information.

Our first grade classes will be taking a field trip to Joe Budd Youth Conservation Center next week, while our 4th grade trip to St. Augustine is next Friday.  Progress reports for the 4th nine weeks will be posted to FOCUS next week on Wednesday, 4/20.  For more specific information, please review our school calendar on our website.

WCTV and Leon County Schools have partnered in a Peanut Butter and Jelly drive again this year.  Please consider donating plastic jars of peanut butter and/or jelly to support our local food banks.  Conley has a bin in the main office for donations.  Thank you for your consideration!

The federal government created the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) Fund to support additional student interventions at the school level.  These funds allow Conley to provide strategic, intense interventions over the summer to a select group of students.  This summer, we will have intensive academic camp for current Conley students in Kindergarten through 4th grade.  Participation in these camps will be based on specific criteria and by invitation only.  We hope to send invitations in the next two weeks when our final progress monitoring data is available.

Have a great weekend and we will see everyone on Monday!