Good morning, Yellow Jackets!

We continued our 6th principal’s AR challenge last week.  This challenge window concludes on Friday, 4/8.  Please continue to encourage your student to read!  Report cards were posted last week.  Please reach out to your student’s teacher if you have any questions or concerns.

This week officially kicks off our state testing window.  Our 3rd grade students will be taking their English/ Language Arts reading assessment on Tuesday and Wednesday, 4/5 and 4/6.  Our 4th and 5th grade students will be taking their English/ Language Arts Writing assessment on Thursday, 4/7.  I am so proud of the growth our students have made this year.  These assessments are an opportunity for them to show that growth.  Please encourage them to work hard and try their best.  We ask that students get a good night’s rest and eat a good breakfast prior to the assessments.  Please make sure your student arrives before 8:25 to allow for on-time testing and completion.  Thank you for all of your help and support!

As a reminder, Kindergarten registration is currently open for the 2022-23 school year.  Conley will be hosting a kindergarten orientation for new 2022-23 kindergarten students on Tuesday, April 12th from 5:30-6:30 pm.  For health and safety reasons, we ask that only parents attend the orientation in order to limit traffic into our classrooms.   Please visit our website for more information.

Have a great weekend!