Chaires Family

Well, the PO has been approved for repairing the parent pick up road.  They should be here today or early next week.  Thank you for your patience.  We start our FSA testing with 3rd grade reading and 4th and 5th grade writing next week.  Testing dates are April 5th, 6th, and 7th.  Please ensure your students get to bed early and are well rested for this test.  Below is a note and attached flyer for our 5th graders going to Swift Creek next year.  In addition, LCS will be starting the PB&J drive on Saturday April 2nd.  Please bring the jars of peanut butter and jelly to the front office and place in the donation box.

Future SCMS Wolves,

You are invited to the Swift Creek Middle School Spring Silent Auction on Friday, April 8 at 5:30 PM.  We'll have live music from the SCMS Jazz Band and local hit, Belle and the Band.  There will be concessions and dessert from Small Cakes.  And of course, items for bid from Amusement Parks, restaurants, local artists, museums and so much more.

We can't wait to see you there to welcome you to the Wolf Pack!

SCMS PTSO

Thanks, and have a great weekend!
Holmes

[cid:f6fae760-daf2-4ab5-b4eb-f222604d36ed]